Bridging finance is a short term loan used to “bridge the gap” for your required time period or until your long term finance can be arranged. Bridging loans can be secured against Residential property, Commercial property, Buy to Let or land.
Types of bridging loans
There are two types of bridging loan:
- A ‘closed’ bridge: this is a bridging loan where there’s a guaranteed exit in place, because long term funding has already been arranged.
- An ‘open’ bridge: this loan is used where there isn’t a definite exit date for the lender because long term finance isn’t in place. It normally runs for a specific period, such as six or nine months, but it can be longer.
- Market Leading rates available
- Upto 18 months term
- Full or part-interest roll up available
- Daily Interest
- 1st or 2nd Charge lending options
- Lending in England, Scotland & Wales
- CCJ’s/ Low credit score accepted
Use of bridging loans
- Securing property deals
- Light, medium or heavy refurbishment projects
- Simple alternative to mainstream lending
- Auction Property Purchases
- Buy to Let bridging loans
- Capital raises when funds are required urgently
- HMO bridging loans