Secured Business Loans are flexible and enable you to apply for a wide range of loan purposes, including asset purchase, property finance or for general purposes like working capital. The level of security required depends on the value of the loan and the purpose for the loan, and may include a personal guarantee, security over the specific asset being purchased or over all assets in the business.
Product Details and Criteria
- £25,000 to £30,000,000
- Terms from 3 months to 30 years
- CCJs, defaults, arrears, new startup all accepted
- Fixed rates available
- Funds available within 3 weeks (subject to status)
- Secured loans arranged for - Sole Traders, Limited Companies, Partnerships and private individuals
Why choose a secured loan?
- Secured loans offer a flexible alternative to a remortgage, allowing your client to raise additional money while leaving their existing mortgage in place
- They can be used for a range of purposes, including but not limited to; debt consolidation / restructuring, home improvements, buying investment property, buying property abroad, for business, or any other legal purpose
Secured loans are the best option to get funding if you are looking to secure funds for new start up business, business expansion or buying business overseas. Konnect Financial help secure business funds for overseas clients with UK property. If you have enough equity in the house you can use this simply to raise funds quickly. Moreover once you receive funds, it is quick and easy to get more funding released. Contact us to discuss this option.
Give Konnect Financial a call at 0333 011 2208 or fill our contact us form or just send us an email at email@example.com to discuss this option for your business.
Not suitable for you at the moment? Why not look at our other services -
- Working Capital Loan
- Unsecured Short Term Business Loan
- Bridging Loans
- Invoice Finance Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Asset Finance
- Point of Sale Finance
- Debt Consolidation